Terms and Conditions
MLMSoft ('the Software') is a copyrighted work of authorship and is also protected under applicable database laws. MLMSoft.club (We, Our) retains ownership of the Software and any copies of it, regardless of the form in which the copies may exist.
By installing and using the Software on your server, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Such agreement is either on your own behalf or on behalf of any corporate entity which employs you or which you represent ('Corporate Licensee'). In this Agreement, 'you' includes both the reader and any Corporate Licensee
- The Software license grants you the right to run one instance (a single installation) of the Software on one web server and one web site for each license purchased. Each license may power one instance of the Software on one domain. For each installed instance of the Software, a separate license is required.
- Transfer Policy: We may, in its discretion, allow you to transfer your license to another domain, providing the license: 1- has not already been transferred, and 2- the license account is active.
- The license is effective until terminated. You may terminate it at any time by uninstalling the Software and destroying any copies in any form.
- You undertake to; 1- ensure that, prior to use of the Software by your employees or agents, all such parties are notified of the terms of this Agreement; and 2- hold all data (including object and source codes), software listings and all other information relating to the Software confidential and not at any time, during the period of the license or after its expiry, disclose the same whether directly or indirectly to any third party without Our consent.
- The Software source code may be altered (at your risk).
- The Software may not be used for anything that would represent or is associated with an Intellectual Property violation, including, but not limited to, engaging in any activity that infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, software piracy, and patents held by individuals, corporations, or other entities.
- If any of the terms of this Agreement are violated, We reserve the right to revoke the license at any time.
Disclaimer of Warranty
The software and the accompanying files are sold “As Is” and without warranties as to the performance of merchantability or any other warrantied whether expressed or implied.
We are not liable for the content of any site powered by the Software. You must assume the entire risk of using the program.
This Agreement constitutes the complete statement of the agreement between you and MLMSoft, and supercedes all representations, understandings or prior agreements between you and MLMSoft.
We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time.